Senior Manager, Professional Services - (UK)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Senior Technical Manager in Professional Services you will own the technical health for a portfolio of accounts, working with other leaders in Professional Services to drive customer conversations and develop joint technical roadmaps. You will work alongside a project manager and CX experts to own the technical design and implementation of the Medallia platform for our largest and most complex accounts. You will also be responsible for coaching and mentoring the other technical resources assigned to your accounts. As such, you will be expected to have expert knowledge of the Medallia platform and roadmap, as well as technology concepts that are relevant to Medallia deployments.
- Own the technical health of the accounts within your portfolio, targeting quality, scalability, business value and innovation
- Work with other leaders in Professional Services to develop account plans and technical roadmaps for your accounts
- Develop close relationships with senior stakeholders, mainly in IT, within your portfolio
- Participate in commercial conversations, either by identifying expansion opportunities or supporting renewal discussions.
- Advise on the technical design and deployment of Medallia for large and complex projects
- Drive program success through high quality, scalable design and architecture that delivers positive business outcomes
- Ensure that project plans, testing plans and the right governance are in place to deliver solutions to the highest quality standard
- Develop an expert understanding of the entire suite of Medallia products, and engage with Product Management to stay up to date with the product roadmap.
- Multiple years experience owning the technical health and delivery of a portfolio of accounts.
- Experience providing technical leadership and guidance, and collaboratively solve issues together with a team.
- Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience coaching junior team members in technical delivery
- Experience with identifying expansion opportunities, scoping work and creating order forms
- Experience owning and improving the technical health for a portfolio of accounts
- Must speak: French, Spanish, German or Italian
- Strong analytical skills especially in data manipulation and gathering insights (e.g. Excel, R, Stata, SPSS)
- Knowledge of business process mapping and how to create system architecture diagrams
- Several years experience in leading technical delivery projects with onshore and offshore resources
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical subject, (e.g. Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics etc.) or a strong interest in technology demonstrated elsewhere (e.g. website development, programming courses etc.)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.