Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture (B2B)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Solutions Architecture Sr. Manager, you will: 1) own the technical health strategy for a portfolio of accounts through cross-functional engagement across the customer lifecycle, 2) own the architecture of Medallia’s Experience Management (XM) solutions within our B2B vertical and certain functional areas of our platform, including packaged solutions for that area, and 3) influence the platform roadmap by aggregating and prioritizing customer use cases to share with the product team and support go-to-market efforts. You’ll also provide leadership and mentoring to other members of the Professional Services team.This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a background in technology and an analytical mind, who is excited to tackle new challenges, question the status quo, provide thought leadership, and who is driven to find solutions that delight customers/clients and colleagues.
- Guide programs through the customer lifecycle, from sales, through implementation, and on to servicing, by leveraging deep platform expertise and Experience Management knowledge.
- Drive technical success for assigned accounts by delivering high quality, scalable architecture that delivers positive business outcomes.
- Own and drive the technical health strategy for a portfolio of accounts. Partner with Delivery, Sales, and Customer Success to identify technical roadmaps for accounts within our B2B portfolio.
- Develop, improve, and drive adoption of B2B industry packages.
- Drive implementation success of integrations with other software vendors like Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to guide product strategy and roadmap.
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new products and integrations.
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives across Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, and R&D, to drive platform and process improvements that enable us to meet the growing needs of our customers.
- Identify knowledge gaps and lead efforts to define and share best practices across Medallia.
- Partner with Sales to ensure deals are scoped to meet customer outcomes in a sustainable way.
- Enable deal success by serving as a platform SME for prospective customers.
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).Industry knowledge of B2B / High Tech with hands-on experience working with customers in these verticals.
- Passion for helping customers; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with customer stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree, with MBA / Master’s and quantitative/analytical degrees, such as engineering, computer science, or economics.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.