Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture - Healthcare (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Solutions Architecture Senior Manager you will: 1) own the technical health strategy for a portfolio of accounts through cross-functional engagement across the customer lifecycle, 2) own the architecture of Medallia’s Experience Management (XM) solutions within a key industry vertical and/or functional area of our platform, including packaged solutions for that area, and 3) influence the platform roadmap by aggregating and prioritizing customer use cases to share with the product team and support go-to-market efforts. You’ll also provide leadership and mentoring to other members of the Professional Services team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a background in technology and an analytical mind, who is excited to tackle new challenges, question the status quo, provide thought leadership, and who is driven to find cross-product solutions that delight clients and colleagues.
- Guide programs through the customer lifecycle, from sales, through implementation, and on to servicing, by leveraging deep platform expertise and Experience Management knowledge.
- Drive technical customer success for assigned accounts by delivering high quality scalable architecture that delivers positive business outcomes.
- Own and drive the technical health strategy for a portfolio of accounts. Partner with Product, Sales, Delivery, and Customer Success to identify technical roadmaps for accounts within the portfolio.
- Develop, improve, and drive adoption of owned industry packages.
- Drive implementation success of integrations with other software vendors like Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to guide product strategy and roadmap.
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new products and integrations.
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives across Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, and R&D, to drive platform and process improvements that enable us to meet the growing needs of our clients.
- Identify knowledge gaps and lead efforts to define and share best practices across Medallia.
- Partner with Sales to ensure deals are scoped to meet client outcomes in a sustainable way.
- Enable deal success by serving as a cross-product platform SME for prospective clients.
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Industry Knowledge of Healthcare/Life Sciences.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree, with MBA / Master’s and quantitative/analytical degrees, such as engineering, computer science, or economics.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.