Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture - ISVs (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As an Integrations Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for driving growth for Medallia by expanding our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) connector portfolio and ensuring customer success with these offerings. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a strong technology background who is passionate about developing cross-system workflows that maximize business impact for customers.
In this role, you will be hands on developing new Medallia connectors through effective cross-functional leadership across our product, engineering, and partner teams. You will support go-to-market efforts to launch these offerings and lead early deployments to ensure customer success and generate references to accelerate sales pipeline growth. You will also codify learnings from these deployments into standardized delivery methodologies and train specialists within the broader Professional Services organization to scale Medallia’s delivery capacity.
- Lead the development of connectors between Medallia and popular SaaS platforms, like Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Drive success for accounts using integrations by delivering high quality, scalable architecture, that delivers positive business outcomes.
- Define code development, testing, and deployment processes, both internally and externally with partner development organizations.
- Support go-to-market efforts to launch new connectors.
- Aggregate, prioritize, and articulate customer use cases to Product, Engineering, and Design to influence product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with Sales and partner organizations to ensure connectors are effectively sold and delivered.
- Enable deal success by serving as a platform SME for prospective clients.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Ability to develop data architectures - designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major, such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Certified administrator or developer in popular SaaS platforms and cloud service providers.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.