Senior Marketing Automation Specialist (EMEA)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist is an integral member of our Marketing Operations team and responsible for the production and delivery of all technical aspects of demand and lead generation activities, lead nurturing, and conversion programs. A core responsibility is the delivery of repeatable, measurable programs/campaigns that focus on spend optimization, produce highly qualified leads, improve the customer experience, and increase retention. In addition, the Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist helps to configure, manage, maintain, integrate, and optimize our marketing technologies aka Marketo, Openprise, SFDC, LeanData, Oktopost, as well as Wordpress.
- Set up and configure campaigns in Marketo and in SFDC
- Develop Emails, Landing Pages, Registration Forms and Thank You pages
- Arrange, edit, update and manage Wordpress websites
- Create and/or adjust core assets like images, photos, copies, links, etc.
- Perform test runs and quality control with strong attention to detail; initiate Go Live
- Ensure reportability of marketing campaign results
- Develop predictive models & lead scoring models
- Create trend reports and recommend optimizations
- Perform Data Governance tasks to ensure Marketing data quality
- Normalize, standardize and maintain Marketing Database; ensure hygiene
- Create database queries and smart lists; manage audiences & segmentations
- Project manage campaign production (Email automation; web production)
- Maintain and optimize Marketing processes
- Document and communicate projects, programs and success
- Evaluate, test and recommend new Marketing Technologies
- Provide expertise & support in reporting to enable business owners with insights
- Number and quality of launched campaigns
- Feedback from Marketing and Sales re delivered services
- Collaboration within Mktg Ops and across teams on common projects
- Marketing database quality and number of marketable accounts and contacts
- Marketing Technology usage and optimization
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.