Senior Operations Analyst, Commercial (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join our Operations and Strategy team who will help drive effective scaling and growth across our Commercial segment while focusing on supporting the Account Management and Customer Success organization. Reporting to the Head of Operations and Strategy, you will work closely with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Customer Success to provide timely insights and analytics to support strategic decision making. You will be responsible for tracking key performance metrics and making recommendations for further optimization. You will also root out inefficient processes and procedures that stifle growth.
- Identify and report on key metrics that will drive effective decision making for our Commercial Account Management and Customer Success organization including gross and net retention rates, customer health, customer churn rate, etc
- Develop and implement Salesforce reporting infrastructure to drive efficiency and revenue growth for not only management but also individual contributors
- Work closely with internal teams to identify areas for optimization and make recommendations for improving performance across teams
- Manage incoming data and reporting requests and prioritize the highest value projects in an organized manner
- Ensure data governance compliance and conduct routine compliance reports
- Build additional processes for our Account Management and Operations team to maximize efficiency
- Assist with ad hoc analytics requests and provide support to our Go-To-Market teams
- 3+ years in sales operations or similar role within a B2B organization
- Advanced Excel skills including modeling
- Advanced Salesforce reporting experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Gainsight, etc
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.