Senior Product Designer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to shape, design, and define unique, user-centered experiences. The role will mostly work on “Cooladata”, our newly acquired customer journey product and integration of Medallia Reporting.
- Be a hands-on, confident, and creative design master with a proven track record in setting a vision for great user experiences and inspiring others to endorse and contribute to that vision.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile product teams - the ability to collaborate closely with Product Managers, developers, and designers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into simple and well-crafted designs and experiences.
- Deliver mockups, prototypes, and design proposals to meet product requirements.
- Create easy to understand design specifications for use by the product team.
- Be a core contributor to design guidelines, a high-level set of interaction design concepts, patterns, and components that underpin Medallia’s platform.
- Produce design resources for fellow designers to use in their day-to-day work, e.g. Sketch UI kit that includes components, layouts, etc.
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to incorporate learnings, address challenges, and perform final reviews with engineering to ensure a unified delivery of applications on the Medallia platform.
- Execute in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- In addition to being an empathetic, creative, and a systems thinker, here are some of the qualities we’re searching for:
- 4+ years' experience as a practitioner of research-influenced design with demonstrated results.
- Deep knowledge of customer research, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, and beautiful interfaces.
- Proven collaborator, builder, and motivator for cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about knowing users, constantly seeking new insights you use to create breakthroughs.
- Be able to work independently and collaborate well remotely.
- Great communication skills.
- Tactically, you are just as energized while developing design strategy as you are polishing design details.
- Medallia is an established and fast-growing company, but in a lot of ways, we still act like a start-up. Our organisation and processes are fluid, allowing us to act quickly on emerging business opportunities.
Why Work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.