Senior Product Manager (Experience Data Platform)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Experience Data Platform (XDP) team is on a mission to build platform capabilities that provide a customer-centric view of experiences. Medallia collects experience and operational data across billions of customer interactions. XDP organizes this data, providing our clients with a 360° view of the experiences each of their customers, employees, and accounts, including information about them, their history across channels and touchpoints, and the feedback they have provided about each of those experiences.
We are looking for a talented, technical, and analytical product manager to drive vision, innovation, and execution for how to model feedback from customers, and utilize that data to provide insights and drive action across our user’s organization. You’ll focus on driving the systems that capture, model, and drive insights on customer experiences.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand context and prioritize problems.
- Precisely articulate problems and define product requirements.
- Collaborate with scrum teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time.
- Work closely with engineering to drive operational excellence and quality.
- Think and build products with a platform mindset - metadata, APIs, scale.
- 3+ years of product management experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Proven track record of translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Travel: 15% both domestic and international travel.
- Marketing Automation, CRM or related previous experience.
- B2B SaaS product experience.
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies.
- Masters or other postgraduate degree in any analytical field.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.