Senior Product Manager, Medallia Surveys
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Senior Product Manager at Medallia, you will be the point person driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a key piece of our Saas-based survey product line. We are looking for a talented, technical, “get-stuff-done” product manager to drive strategy and execution.
If you want to own a product line and drive innovation super fast, this is the role for you!
- Manage key features of the Medallia survey product used by market researchers and customer experience professionals around the world. Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research and drive consensus and drive roadmap for respective product area. Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements. Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time. Think and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc. Work closely with engineering teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- 3-5 years of product management experience (5-8 years of professional experience) at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience presenting to C-Level executives, both internally and to customers.
- Direct product experience creating front end software applications, with API integration experience a plus.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.