Senior Product Manager - Reporting, Web & Mobile (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is continuously launching new capabilities to the market. Customers of an enterprise broadcast valuable feedback about the enterprise through surveys, social media, review sites, call recording, videos and countless other channels. There is continuous innovation happening not only in the area of signal collection but also in synthesis on insights and taking action on it. The spectrum goes across various industry verticals as well.As a product manager for the Reporting, Web & Mobile, you will be driving feature functionalities enhancements and improvements as well as interaction with the internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a talented product manager to drive the reporting & analytics for web and mobile applications.
- Conceive and define new enhancements to existing web & mobile reporting products.
- Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research, and drive consensus and roadmap for respective product areas.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Think and help build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions, when needed.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their GTM KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- 5+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs as well as front end software applications.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Ideally, experienced in using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.