Senior Product Manager, Stella Connect (Remote, US)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Senior Product Manager at Medallia, you will be the point person driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a key piece of our Saas-based Stella Connect product line. Stella Connect is a market leading Quality and Performance Management software product for Call Centers. We are looking for a talented, technical, “get-stuff-done” product manager to drive strategy and execution.
- Manage key features of the Medallia Stella Connect product used by Contact Center agents and supervisors around the world.
- Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research and drive the roadmap for their respective product area.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time.
- Think and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with engineering teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their go-to-market KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- Reports directly to VP of Product Management.
- 3-5 years of product management experience (5-8 years of professional experience) at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience presenting to C-Level executives, both internally and to customers.
- Direct product experience creating front end software applications, with contact center experience a plus.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.