Senior Product Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Our ISV Apps team is responsible for helping companies engage their employees by making Medallia an integral part of an enterprise’s technology ecosystem. A BILLION+ consumers provide feedback on their experiences through the platform we’ve built. Over the years, we’ve defined and validated the market, resulting in the acquisition of the who’s who of customers - Four Seasons, Bank of America, GE, The LEGO Group, Wells Fargo, Department of Veterans Affairs, and many more - and strategic partners - Salesforce, Servicenow, Adobe and Microsoft.
We are looking for a talented, technical and analytical product manager to drive roadmap and execution how Medallia integrates with and collects feedback from customers. You’ll focus how Medallia fits into the broader enterprise technology ecosystem to collect signals on billions of customer and employee interactions.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand context and prioritize problems.
- Partner with 3rd party technology vendors to align on market opportunities and formulate a roadmapPrecisely articulate problems, define product requirements and plan releases.
- Work directly with architects and engineering to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Report back to executive teams on progress, priority, trade-offs, impact and long term plan.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time.
- Work to drive operational excellence and quality.
- Build extensible products using Medallia and 3rd party SaaS platforms - APIs, packaging and B2B marketplaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven track record of translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud infrastructure operating at enterprise scale
- Experience using web and log analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk etc.)
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage product milestones and communicate priorities
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.