Senior Product Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Web Reporting team is the most critical product function within Medallia. We are responsible for creating and innovating upon the best analytics platform in the market to enable our customers to drive the best Experience Management. This is done through developing rich analytics and visualizations within our Medallia Experience Cloud dashboard that millions of our users every day can access to make key business decisions.
As a senior product manager on the Web Reporting team, you will be driving key backend technologies (APIs, for example) as well as front end, user-facing features to provide our clients with a 360° view of their customers, employees, and accounts experiences with their company. We are looking for a talented, technical, and analytical senior product manager to drive the strategy and execution of our Web Reporting product.
- Manage key features of the Medallia Reporting Product which is used by millions of our customers daily.
- Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research and drive consensus and drive roadmap for respective product area.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time
- Think and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with engineering teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their GTM KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- Reports directly to Senior Director of Product Management.
- 5+ years of product management experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs as well as front end software applications.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.