Senior Product Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The CX 360 Analytics team operates within one of the most exciting and cutting-edge areas of the CX industry today. We are responsible for the product innovation, development and execution that will drive Medallia’s CX Journey Analytics solution. Medallia’s CX 360 Analytics provides Medallia customers with one of the most advanced behavioral analytics platforms available in the market today, allowing them to drive superior customer insights, action & experience.As a senior product manager on the CX 360 Analytics team, you will be responsible for the roadmap and development of key platform and user-facing technologies that provide our clients with behavioral insights on their customers, employees, and accounts experiences with their company. We are looking for a talented, technical, and analytical senior product manager to drive the strategy and execution of our CX 360 Analytics product.
- Manage key features of the Medallia CX 360 Analytics product which operates at true Internet scale.
- Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research and drive consensus and drive roadmap for respective product area.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right timeThink and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with engineering teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their GTM KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- Reports directly to Senior Director of Product Management.
- 5+ years of product management experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Worked on Analytics or Big Data software products and platforms-Must
- Direct product experience creating and working on enterprise SaaS software, and managing a product through the entire product lifecycle.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Clear communication skills and experience interfacing with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- SaaS or PaaS/IaaS related previous experience.
- Worked on Analytics or Big Data software products and platforms.
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies.
- Masters or other postgraduate degree in any analytical field.
Why Work with us?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.