Senior Product Marketing Manager, Medallia Experience Cloud
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The role in one word: Differentiate. How do we communicate our unique value and benefits to customers and the market, building on our position as the industry standard in Experience Management? Your job as a Product Marketer will be to create compelling positioning and content that establishes the Medallia Experience Cloud as the pre-eminent enterprise-grade platform that leading brands rely upon to embed the pulse of customers and employees into everything they do.
Reporting to the Head of Platform Product Marketing, you will oversee and execute a range of product marketing functions related to our Medallia Experience Cloud offerings and capabilities, collaborating with our product management team, sales, services and client support departments.
- Build a go-to-market strategy and execute launch plans for a portfolio of Medallia products and platform capabilities.
- Deliver creative, compelling product messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Medallia’s differentiation and value proposition.
- Produce compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities in customer language. Content can include product/solution briefs, case studies, sales enablement materials and sales assets, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Train and partner with sales to differentiate against competition and accelerate opportunities.
- Work with demand generation and global marketing teams to promote Medallia products in campaigns, field marketing, online events along with measurement of the effectiveness of these marketing activities.
- Understand customer and market requirements in order to collaborate with product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Engage industry analysts to communicate Medallia’s strategy, roadmap, unique value proposition and customer success.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can influence external audiences.
- 4+ years of proven product marketing experience, or related, in tech environment.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to influence without authority, including senior management.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset; previous experience to interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights.
- Proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with ability to optimally structure and prioritize work.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
- 2+ years of enterprise software-as-a-service industry experience (CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, etc...).
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.