Senior Production Designer (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is currently looking for an experienced, design-driven, and organized senior production designer to join our Brand Creative team. In this position, you will play a key role in helping produce creative content for multiple touch points. You will work closely with the creative director to promote the company's mission and business goals through Brand Marketing campaigns with effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate will be passionate about bringing efficiency yet having eyes on paying attention to design details. This candidate will also lead or set a production process for the Brand Creative team and guide external agencies/contractors.
- Collaborate with the Brand Creative teams on concepts and layout revisions
- Develop visual solutions and execute brand standards for a variety of marketing content, including seasonal campaigns, performance marketing, social media content and systems, landing pages, and additional partnership collateral
- Design, experiment, and test creative content across multiple platforms
- Maintain, iterate and scale the Brand Guidelines through both existing and new content for campaigns
- Support presentation slides that will be presented to senior management, executives, and clients
- Provide expertise in critical software applications and execution techniques for the Brand Creative Team to bring efficiency
- Stay current with the latest industry, style, and graphic trends
- Drive continual improvement by defining quality standards and best practices
- Manage workload and timelines independently
- Design Degree
- 4+ years of Graphic Design experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with batch processing + workflow efficiencies
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of asset creation for multiple platforms
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.