Senior React Software Engineer, Frontend (Remote, U.S.)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take the industry-leading cloud CEM platform to the next level. You will get to influence the culture and help build the Medallia brand.
As a key member of our Front-End engineering team you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing Medallia’s world-leading Enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) platform. Your mission is to integrate the best feedback aggregation, text analytics and data visualizations into a revolutionary, engaging and high performance web application. Working in an agile environment, you’ll specialize in building responsive and elegant user interfaces that provide business critical insight at scale to over 100,000 users at some of the biggest brands in the world. If you ever wanted to be part of a project that pushes the needle on both the future of a business and the fundamentals of user experience, then this is the team for you!
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Platform
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Support a team of junior to mid-level engineers through mentorship and technical leadership
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering, or related technical field. In lieu, relevant equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of delivering customer-facing web apps using a modern web stack--our enterprise applications are built in React, with modern libraries like Apollo, Typescript, and JEST
- Experience building Microservices using Node, preferably supporting GraphQL
- Experience ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Previous experience with agile process, inclusive of ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Experience mentoring and leading other engineers
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.