Senior Recruiter, Technical (Contract)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
A phenomenal opportunity exists within Medallia’s Talent Acquisition Team for an experienced, talent acquisition professional excited about not only scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior R&D and Product leaders, develop a deep understanding of Medallia’s business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for roles across our Engineering, Operations and Product teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets that will reflect the high talent bar set by our founders.
- Partner with hiring managers, HRBPs, and other members of our talent acquisition team to anticipate future hiring needs, identify the skill sets required, and develop job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a variety of different technical roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Medallia to prospective candidates
- Guide candidates through the Medallia recruiting process in a timely and effective manner, with frequent touch points and excellent follow through
- Drive the internal recruiting process through our applicant tracking system and associated documents
- Plan events and identify opportunities to network
- Meet new candidates and build the Medallia brand
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting the candidate’s Medallia onboarding.
- 7+ years' experience in talent acquisition with expertise in hiring for technical roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (ATS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology, and talent mapping)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in HR, Business Computer Science or related fields, or commensurate experience
- 7+ years' experience performing full life-cyle recruiting, with 3+ years of that in-house
- 7+ years' experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or related roles
- 3+ years' experience working within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Passion for mentorship and coaching
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.