Senior Sales Enablement Analyst, Commercial University
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Analyst to help us launch our Commercial University program! The Medallia Commercial University’s goal is to build a world-class sales and leadership training curriculum that enables salespeople at every level to master their craft and advance their career. You will be a pivotal contributor to bringing Commercial University to life and will work closely with the Head of Commercial Sales Enablement and Commercial Sales leadership to build the program from the ground up. Your responsibilities will include leading the development of the learning objectives, initial program build-out, and entry and exit criteria for the Commercial University (sales rep development) program.
You will rapidly prepare the curriculum and other content for the first cohorts of Commercial University by the second half of the year, working closely with the regional sales managers, internal subject matter experts, sales training vendor partners, and sales enablement to bring the program to life. The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking, creative, and a problem solver to design and bring to life the launch of Commercial University.
Develop entry and exit criteria and measurement for Commercial University participants, working closely with Human Resources, Sales Leadership, and your enablement leader to develop criteria that mirror career progression ladders.
Define learning objectives, projects, training delivery, and scenarios that will make learning relevant, effective, and engaging.
Help define the critical skills and competencies of an early-career sales rep and build programming that is aligned with identified needs.
Work closely with Instructional Designers to manage the content creation process.
Contribute to the creation of interactive and engaging learning content that excites and engages participants.
Develop the strategy and process for improving the learning experience over time to become a leader in early-career salesforce development.
Measure learning objectives and program effectiveness.
Define how Commercial University trainees will learn effectively in a virtual worldWork with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and incorporate their areas of expertise into University programming.
Gather input from sales leadership, sales operations, and marketing to identify relevant University content that teaches or enhances the right skills.
Identify training vendors and third-party resources (books, podcasts) to incorporate into University curriculum.
Partner closely with internal resources such as instructional designers, video production, brand team and more to develop best-in-class online learning experiences.
Upon successful launch of first cohort, conduct a complete audit of program, determine success, analyze learning outcomes, and take action to improve program.
Live out Medallia’s commitment to continuous feedback by incorporating regular feedback mechanisms into University programming, prioritizing action on feedback to build a world-class University program.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of Sales Enablement, Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Support, or Marketing experience
- Prior experience working in a SaaS sales environment required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman, Command of the Message, and MEDDICC preferred.
- A passion for learning, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where every day there is a chance you will be pulled into something new! You would describe yourself as flexible and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver global, scalable learning programs to increase performance and drive outcomes.
- Ability to work well under tight timelines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of commercial sales business models, go-to-market strategy, and sales process.
- Experience producing and managing enablement events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs at scale.
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and manage training projects.
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across the organization, especially in sales.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, preferably Mind Tickle, and other related sales tools such as Outreach, Gong, Salesforce, and more.
- Passionate about helping others succeed.
- Up to 25% travel
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.