Senior Software Engineer, App. Integrations (Remote, US)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, deploying and supporting business scenarios on the Salesforce Platform.
- Serve as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform
- Identify, design, and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Design, develop, implement and maintain VisualForce, AppExchange applications, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third party solutions using Web Services, REST, including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, email alerts
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer I (Required)
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II (Required)
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant (Desired)
- 4 years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce
- 3 years work experience in a senior applications role
- 2 years Lightning Component Development
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with source version control system (Ideally Git)
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Prior experience with integrated applications
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess the ability to scope the technical portion of a project, estimate resources and develop solutions
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.