Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
You will be joining our Mobile team, who is defining the standard of how customer experience can be integrated into companies and organizations through engaging mobile applications. Not only are we building the future of Medallia's mobile apps, we're also transforming the way the world's leading brands design and deliver incredible customer experiences - from the front-line to C-suite. Be part of the movement that is driving mobile to even greater heights!
- Build and evolve the future of Medallia's mobile applications, at scale, by developing new features even faster using the latest frameworks, toolings, and best practices.
- Be part of a lean mobile team, in collaboration with Product and Design teams, to design and implement cutting-edge user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Build customer centric cultures for world class brands, strengthening a brand's ability to monitor and take action on customer experience with real-time feedback.
- Build and evolve a platform that enables our Fortune 500 clients to customize our product, at scale, so it best suits their needs.
- Create fast, easy-to-use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
Our Engineering Culture
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies, sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience using Native SDKs (with or without frameworks).
- 3+ years working with design driven UI specifications.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, Jenkins/Travis and Jira.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.