Senior Solution Manager, Medallia GO
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is looking for a leader to manage solutions designed for small to medium sized companies. You will be in a highly visible, key role, setting the strategic direction and definition of mid-market solutions at a world-class enterprise SaaS company. The solution management team is part of the Product organization and is responsible for bringing prebuilt solutions to market that combine software applications, integrations and market leading best practices to jumpstart experience management programs. If you are passionate about driving a product’s strategy, getting to know its customers, building and taking to market solutions that can scale quickly to serve thousands of customers, this role is for you!
The Role & Responsibilities
- Evaluate market trends, sales data and competitive landscape to develop a point of view on solution priorities. Identify opportunities across Medallia’s product suite and define a solution that can deliver value to a large number of customers. Understand customer pain points and champion the voice of the customer within the rest of the organization to influence strategic direction of the business. Articulate business justification for investments, formulate a solution roadmap based on market insights and present to a diverse audience including senior leadershipCollaborate with and lead cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, support, solution architects and product management to ensure successful ideation, build and go-to-marketIterate and scale quickly on a solution by identifying the most value-add functionality for your user persona, simplify user experience and streamline onboarding experience
- 5+ years experience in outbound product management or solution management at an enterprise SaaS company, preferably designing products for small to medium sized companies
- Customer experience practitioners with a demonstrated passion for advancing experience management within their function encouraged to apply
- Have demonstrated past experience defining paths to market for new SaaS offerings as well as the successful execution of that go to market strategy
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives as well as customers
- Undergraduate degree is required; a relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.