Senior Solutions Consultant, Voci (Bilingual)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
With your knowledge of speech analytics, telephony systems, and overall technical architecture, you will help sales teams and strategic customers to position Voci Platform correctly and help to drive license revenue.
Close to the strategic customers you will have the opportunity to influence Sales campaigns, help Sales qualify potential opportunities and analyze/architect and communicate solutions. This role requires the candidate to be a product subject matter expert with both technical expertise and strategic vision.
As a pre-sales consultant you will be recognized as a SME (subject-matter-expert) by internal colleagues,
external clients, and partners.
This role will be a key leader in supporting the global Voci sales team.
- Serve as the lead technical sales product contact for existing strategic accounts and prospects throughout the sales process
- Partner with the sales team and Voci executive team to demonstrate to prospects how Voci can best address their use cases and technical requirements to advance the customer or prospect’s go-to-market strategies
- Interface with engineering and product teams to communicate and help plan future product enhancements as well as solution design.
- 3+ years technical background in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), telephony, audio and an aptitude to provide architecture and technology stack recommendations
- Fluent in English, as well as Spanish OR Portuguese
- 3+ years related experience in selling API-led platforms and supporting software products to IT organizations in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations to C-Level contacts (CEO, CTO, CPO) as well as executive product development staff (e.g. VP of Data Science, VP of AI, VP of Product Development, etc).
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.