Senior Solutions Consultant, Voci (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
With your knowledge of speech analytics, telephony systems, and overall technical architecture, you will help sales teams and strategic customers to position Voci Platform correctly and help to drive license revenue.
Close to the strategic customers you will have the opportunity to influence Sales campaigns, help Sales qualify potential opportunities and analyze/architect and communicate solutions. This role requires the candidate to be a product subject matter expert with both technical expertise and strategic vision.
As a pre-sales consultant you will be recognized as a SME (subject-matter-expert) by internal colleagues,
external clients, and partners.
This role will be a key leader in supporting the global Voci sales team.
- Serve as the lead technical sales product contact for existing strategic accounts and prospects throughout the sales process
- Partner with the sales team and Voci executive team to demonstrate to prospects how Voci can best address their use cases and technical requirements to advance the customer or prospect’s go-to-market strategies
- Interface with engineering and product teams to communicate and help plan future product enhancements as well as solution design.
- 3+ years technical background in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), telephony, audio and an aptitude to provide architecture and technology stack recommendations
- 3+ years related experience in selling API-led platforms and supporting software products to IT organizations in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations to C-Level contacts (CEO, CTO, CPO) as well as executive product development staff (e.g. VP of Data Science, VP of AI, VP of Product Development, etc).
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.