Senior Strategy Consultant (Remote- Europe)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
About the Medallia Strategy Analytics Team:
Medallia Strategy Analytics Team (MSAT) is a first-of-its-kind experience management consulting team. Our role is to help our customers realize the value of their investments with Medallia by uncovering data-driven insights and stories to inform their experience management and program strategy and maximize its ROI.
MSAT is a global, high performing team, with a track record of performance. Our client work has an average NPS of 90 and team engagement scores are some of the highest at Medallia.
Today, MSAT is a cross-discipline team of problem solvers who are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Virginia, New York, London, and Munich. We have a mix of MBAs, PhDs, and BS/MS in quantitative or research disciplines. We’ve only just scratched the surface of MSAT’s potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia!
This role can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Lead and own the delivery of data-driven consulting projects to propel Medallia clients' Experience Management maturity and help them realise financial impact across their organisation
- Drive all aspects of Experience Management consulting projects (scoping, delivery, quality and team management, and coaching) to identify business opportunities using customer feedback, employee feedback, operational, and financial data, and help Medallia’s clients take action on these opportunities
- Advise clients on best practices for driving customer-centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, to achieve improved customer experience and increased customer loyalty
- Develop new consulting offerings in areas related to operational customer experience management (OCEM) and employee experience management based on emerging needs of the market
- Act as a trusted advisor to sales, product, and Medallia’s professional services organisation on analytics and the application of CX and EX best practices to client programs, new markets, products, and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting or other analytically-focused project leadership role
- Full professional fluency in English
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with data analysis and advanced quantitative research methodologies, with a particular focus on regression-based analysis
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Experience creating and delivering executive-level presentations
- Experience leading consulting projects and project teams
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self-starter
- PhD, MBA, Master in Data Science or other equivalent advanced quantitative/research degree
- Experience with a statistical software package (ideally R)
- 1+ years experience in selling consulting engagements, either directly or indirectly as a person supporting the key consulting salesperson
- Previous EX/CX experience
- Full professional fluency in French or Spanish
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.