Senior Technical Support Agent
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Do you have a passion for helping others solve complex problems and driving business improvements across a complex organization? Are you results driven and action oriented? Do you enjoy working with technology and love being part of a highly engaged and empathetic team? Then join our team as a Technical Support Agent!
Our Technical Support team ensures our customers' continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing Customer Experience globally. We are seeking Agents who can make an impact from day one. We are committed to creating an exceptional employee experience focused on creating exciting growth opportunities and have maintained one of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the industry.
This position is located in our Sydney, Australia office.
- As a Technical Support Agent, you will play a key role in ensuring the success of Medallia’s users. You will be performing initial triage of support inquiries, resolving technical issues, and helping to ensure that our customers love using the Medallia platform.
- This is a unique opportunity to partner with our worldwide teams, including Professional Services, Engineering, and Partner teams. You will be the first point of contact for our users and an ambassador for Medallia!
- Delight customers by providing timely, expert advice
- Engage directly with users and Admins via our advanced ticketing, live chat, and phone systems
- Resolve technical support inquiries with speed and precision
- Use written and verbal communication to help educate our customers on the Medallia platform
- Share knowledge through the creation of support articles
- Identify technical gaps and escalate cases to other parts of the organization
- Completed Higher School Certificate
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer-focused, support environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends; work hours will be based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced technical certification or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn on the fly and make decisions quickly
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Medallia and Salesforce.com Service Cloud knowledge
- As we continue our efforts in building out our 24/7 Global Technical Support team, shift times will be based on business needs
- Flexible to work 9am to 8pm and one weekend shift (maximum 8 hours per day)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.