Senior Visual Designer
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Team — Marketing
Medallia Marketing creates global brand awareness for Medallia as the leader in Customer Experience Management and for the customer experience improvement movement. We drive engagement, understanding and demand for our offering with prospects, customers, partners, investors, candidates, and employees.
As a senior designer you’ll be the driving force behind Medallia’s visual design. You’ll execute projects on a tight timeline and deliver high quality design that drives results. We’re looking for someone with a love for visual storytelling and brand design. We are looking to add a creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work! Along with your resumé/application, please submit a link to your portfolio or reel that highlights relevant work.
- Execute a range of design projects including: websites, events, campaigns, videos, and more
- Create and understand Medallia’s visual brand
- Take projects from concept through final delivery
- Collaborate with other designers, writers, producers, and developers
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a designer on a creative team
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or comparable degree
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including: composition, color, and hierarchy
- Demonstrated proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Broad expertise inclusive of print, UX / UI, experiential, and digital
- Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong typography skills
- Adobe After Effects /Motion work experience is a plus
- Photography and video skills are a plus
- Experience with a design forward b2b brand
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.