Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
Learn more at www.medallia.com/digital
- Make high-level design choices based on their low-level coding experience. The architect needs to think through all the aspects of a software. Dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools, or platforms.Software architects engages in the design of the architecture and focus on the design methodology of the code. The architect needs to have a complete understanding of all the moving parts of the system, and have a view and understanding of system wide flows.Mentor and guide engineers and teach leads on proper design and development practices and be a point of contact for design considerations for all the teams. Point of contact for security considerations in the SaaS realm.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Web Security and Experience with Web Vulnerabilities and PenTesting.
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages.
- Data modeling and database design experience.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with Micro Services architecture.
- Experience with SaaS systems.
- Experience with Mobile serving APIs an advantage
- Java, Spring, Spring-Boot.
- SQL & ORM (Hibernate)
- Cloud based system - AWS an advantage
- Ability to collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use of tools and methodologies to create representations for high level designs and requirements.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility and scalability.
- Approachable and team player
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Unlimited beer on tap
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.