Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Software Architect at Medallia is one of technical leadership, coordination, and mentorship, involving frequent interactions with product strategists, product owners, engineering leadership, software developers, and others inside and outside of the R&D organisation. Software Architects at Medallia are primarily responsible for defining the future architecture plans for our products as well as advising and assisting with current and near-term feature delivery efforts to make forward architectural progress.
Define and refine product architecture plans to best meet the needs of our current and future customers and partners, while balancing against practical constraints of time to delivery, technical complexity, and target deployment scenarios.Right-size feature delivery plans in conjunction with product strategists, owners, and engineering teams to ensure that planned feature scope is well aligned with delivery timelines.Evaluate alignment between feature plans and product architecture plans, and work toward opportunities to advance each in support of the other.Assist in solving challenging code and/or environmental issues that may arise internally or externally when using our products.Spearhead the introduction of new technical capabilities into our product architecture based on current or anticipated needs, and assist with education and advocacy regarding those technical capabilities.Provide coaching, mentoring, and technical leadership for the engineering team regarding current and future technical capabilities.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- At least 6 years experience in JAVA
- Previous role as architect or tech lead a must
- Experience Spring / Spring Boot must
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Experience in developing in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in Front End Technologies
- Experience with Performance and Scale
- Experience with Microservice architectureExperience with modern CI concepts
- Experience working with Aws or other cloud provider
- Ability to work on a multiple projects
- Deep experience debugging complex problems.
- Experience debugging crash dumpsTeam player
- Problem Solver
- Action oriented
- Experience working in Node JS.
- Understanding with Web FrontEnd Technologies on a large scale customers
- Experience working with React / Vue.js / Angular
- Working with agile teams
- Knowledge in Secure development and Security in SaaS in general.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.