Software Developer Engineer in Test, Sense360
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Software Developer Engineer in Test at Medallia, you will be joining our Sense360 team. We are transforming how companies make strategic decisions. We work with some of the top restaurants, retailers, and CPG companies in the world providing them access to our revolutionary data products.
- Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Chaos Engineering, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left, BDD, TDD etc.
- Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to simulate our customers’ use cases and collaborate with the developers to ensure there is sufficient integration and unit test cases.
- Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite.
- Meets regularly with Engineering leadership to provide metrics on and discuss software automation, quality, CI\CD, and security of our existing applications.
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Passion for software development, testing and problem-solving.
- 5+ years' experience in QA roles with automation responsibilities.
- Must have previous hands-on experience implementing an automation framework of front-end, back-end, and REST API services\applications.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer science or related field preferred.
- 1-7 years of professional SDET experience developing automated product tests in C#, Java, or similar structured language.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.