Software Engineer, Front End
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Argentina is exponentially growing our front-end engineering team. Located in the Palermo neighborhood of Buenos Aires, we’re on the hunt for several experienced, talented and motivated engineers. You will play a major role in all of our core engineering efforts globally, owning projects from end-to-end, contributing your own ideas to help evolve our fantastic, industry-leading product.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Reporting application.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Ability to deliver best-of-breed HTML5 & CSS3 code.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Preferred (but not required) to have experience with:
-Architecture patterns like MV*, Flux or Redux.
-Advanced performance tools usage, such as Chrome Dev Tools Profiling/Timeline.
-Client-side JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
-Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as Less or SASS.
-HTTP/XHR request handling.
-TDD and BDD.
We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base. We LOVE technology -- and follow the latest industry best-practices, sharing what we learn. We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings. We build strong relationships with team members around the globe. At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.