Software Engineer (Remote, US)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
- Enhance the tools and systems that manages the customer lifecycle in Strikedeck
- Build applications to connect to various third-party systems
- Create Restful Web Services
- Take ownership for deployment of our SaaS products to clients
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Have good working knowledge of implementing all the software development life cycle methods like requirement gathering from the client, designing a solution based on the requirements, development and testing, and following various CI CD tools like Jenkins, chef to deploy the complete tested code
- Frame designs and select technologies to match business requirements
- Design and build new features that allow Strikedeck to easily scale. Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan
- Incorporate best development practices and habits
- Collaborate with product and design teams to build innovative new features and integrations for the Strikedeck CS platform
- Working closely with Product and Site Reliability Engineering teams—both local and remote—to identify and eliminate points of friction
- Provide technical implementation for our projects and assist in scoping solutions with clients
- Computer Science Degree, Engineering, or a related field/degree preferred
- Good understanding of databases will be a plus- MongoDB
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.