Software Engineer, Salesforce
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a member of the Integrations Engineering team, you will help us build, manage, maintain and scale the components and services needed to connect business-critical systems to the Voice of the Customer. Your work will connect world’s leading business enabling CX data sharing across the enterprise.
You will be directly responsible for designing, implementing and supporting all the lifecycle stages of the Medallia Sales and Service Experience App, available on Salesforce AppExchange.
You will work closely with our Product and Design teams to design and ship the apps, connectors & APIs of Medallia Integrations Layer.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Certified Developer Certification desired (Platform Developer, Platform App Builder)
- Proficiency in designing, creating and modifying standards/custom objects & fields, workflows, processed, rules, reports, pages and dashboards.
- Knowledge of Salesforce roles, permissions and formulas.
- Professional proficiency with the English language (written/spoken)
- 3+ years experience with Java or another enterprise grade general-purpose programming language.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience working on API and data integrations.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.