Software Engineer, UI Engineer
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
- The Alchemy team is responsible for the React component library at Medallia. We create interactive, responsive, accessible and scalable components that are used as the building blocks for applications within Medallia. Our team’s visualizations and components drive user engagement through rich, consistent, and intuitive experiences across web and mobile in the Experience Management space. We are looking for an experienced and motivated software engineer to join our team in Buenos Aires. This is an opportunity to join an amazing team and have an impactful role in the way we create, build and evolve our product.
- Build mobile-friendly React components with accessibility in mind
- Lead complex component API design
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve
- Work closely with design and application teams to create flexible, scalable UI solutions
- Provide component library support to internal teams
- 2 years of experience with React, including currently utilizing React in their current job
- Passionate about modular design patterns.
- Good communication skills to interact with US-based teams
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience with agile process including ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
Our Engineering culture:
- Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from.
- We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback.
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies and share what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and tooling.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with any disability.