Solutions Consultant, Alliances
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Engaging, activating and developing a strong partner ecosystem is critical to Medallia’s future success as we seek to influence more customer stakeholders and extend our reach both geographically and into the mid-market.
We are looking for a strong, business-focused solutions consultant to help spread the Medallia message into strategy and management consulting firms, research companies and customer experience advisors.
· Work with sales and alliances leadership to prioritize existing partners and identify/qualify potential new partners
· Promote the Medallia proposition to partners and secure their commitment to build a sales and/or consulting capability aligned with Medallia
· Support partners in building and ramping a Medallia practice, working closely with Medallia professional services
· Generate Medallia and partner pipeline based on offerings leveraging our joint value proposition
- Solution Evangelism
- Articulate the Medallia approach to customer experience management to key individuals within our strategic partners
- · Build and maintain relationships with relevant partner stakeholders to become the ‘go to’ person for partners exploring how technology can support their CX engagements
- Sales/Pre-sales Enablement
- · Product demonstrations – enable partners to bring the Medallia solution to life using Medallia-enabled demos
- · Customer discovery – how to identify gaps and limitations with customers’ existing processes and solutions
- · Customer success stories – provide examples of Medallia in action to add weight and credibility to our solutions
- · Competitive positioning – enable partners to differentiate Medallia from other solutions in the marketplace
- Partner Practice Development
- · Define high-level resource plan for partner’s Medallia practice – numbers, roles and skill set
- · Provide a bridge into the partner enablement team to ensure the appropriate level of implementation skills
- Joint Proposition Development/Go-to-Market
- · Define the unique partner/Medallia value proposition, potentially working alongside complementary technology providers such as Salesforce, Adobe, ServiceNow, etc.
- · Build customer-facing propositions tailored to specific verticals or use cases to facilitate the introduction of Medallia’s proposition into joint customers/prospects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer or partner-facing role, ability to articulate and present solutions to customers/partners
- Experience with Cross-Channel Customer Experience, Voice of the Customer, Customer Satisfaction, Enterprise Feedback Management, Customer Insight, Survey Methodology and Best Practices, Quantitative Analysis, Net Promoter Score
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Fluency in Spanish
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Experience of working for or with management consulting firms, global systems integrators and research firms
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.