Solutions Consultant - Brazil
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand strongly our region. As a Solution Consultant, you will be a crucial contributor to building up our operations in the region.
• Customer Discovery - Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current CX approach/solutions
• Set A Customer CX Vision - Evolve and shape customers CX strategy beyond their current state through the development of a solution hypothesis, as supported by relevant proof-points from our customer success stories
RFP’s - Craft RFP responses that demonstrate the value of Medallia
• Product Demonstrations - Master Medallia’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration
• Solution Design - Develop comprehensive CEM solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of prospect companies
• Workshops - Run workshops to shape and refine our proposed solution with senior executive audiences
• Scoping - Design, scope, and estimate the software solution and professional services for prospects and customers
• Cross-functional collaboration - Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in presenting to executives and in managing senior audiences
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to work multiple opportunities and engage with many customers concurrently
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Native/Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel 40%
- Consulting experience
- Deep understanding of diverse industries (including Telco, Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance, B2B)
- Experience with CEM, cross-channel customer experience, Voice of the Customer, survey methodologies and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.