Solutions Consultant, Commercial Business (Stella Connect)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our pre-sales support for the Sales Ecosystem. As Solutions Consultant for Commercial Business you will be a frontline member of the team chartered with articulating and showcasing how Medallia’s solution solves customer business challenges and delivers positive business outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver web based demonstrations of the Medallia Experience Cloud Best Practice to executive audiences and economic buyers in the Mid-Market / SMB segment
- Collaborate with Mid-Market Sales Directors on account strategy, deal qualification, solution design and quarterly forecasting
- Answer functional questions related to the Medallia platform in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), supplementing the overall program designed by Solutions Consulting Managers
- Build out and enhance the central RFP repository of both completed RFPs and responses to individual questions / industries
- Create and maintain standard product overview presentations for industry verticals and horizontals
- Contribute in the development of business cases that monetize the potential value of the Medallia Experience Cloud
- Have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a new team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be flexible to travel to regional training courses and events
- 2-5 years professional experience or internships preferred in prospecting, business development, direct sales, IT consulting
- Software as a Service technology background and/or knowledge of cloud based business applications
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Innate curiosity to fully learn and explain the products and services offered in the Medallia Experience Cloud
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple activities and deadlines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Degree in Information Systems, Business, Economics, Marketing Research, Finance
- Excited about learning CEM and discovering where customers are in their journey
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth, company where you are energized by finding and solving problems even if they take you outside of your job description
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to the C-Suite
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.