Solutions Consultant, Market Research Suite (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by their customers; where organizations see you as a person and not just their next sale. We do this by building a bridge between hundreds of companies and billions of customers, around the world, enabling access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they may design and deliver extraordinary experiences, every single day.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our pre-sales support for the Sales Ecosystem. As a Solutions Consultant, you will be a frontline member of the team chartered with articulating and showcasing how Medallia’s solution solves customer business challenges and delivers positive business outcomes.
You will have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a new team. Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver web-based demonstrations of the Medallia Market Research Software as a Service offering to executive audiences and economic buyers
- Collaborate with Sales Directors on account strategy, deal qualification, solution design, and quarterly forecasting
- Answer functional questions related to the Medallia market research products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), supplementing the overall program designed by the Sales Directors
- Build out and enhance a central RFP repository of both completed RFPs and responses to individual questions / industries
- Create and maintain standard product overview presentations for a variety of industry verticals
- Contribute to the development of business cases that monetize the potential value of the Medallia Market Research product offering
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years professional experience or internships preferred in prospecting, business development, direct sales, IT consulting
- Software as a Service technology background and/or knowledge of cloud-based business applications
- Familiarity with the market research industry strongly preferred
- Must be flexible to travel to regional training courses and events (post-Covid restrictions)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple activities and deadlines
- Innate curiosity to fully learn and explain the products and services offered in the Medallia Market Research offering
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth, company where you are energized by finding and solving problems even if they take you outside of your job description
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to the C-Suite
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.