Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
- In this role you will partner with Sales Directors to:
- Understand potential business opportunities at customer prospects. This includes researching and understanding prospects go to market strategies and identifying potential solution hypotheses and value drivers of CX programs at the prospect's organization.
- Work with prospects and decision-makers at leading brands on a mission critical task – helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customersImmerse yourself in Medallia’s cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems for our customers and prospects.
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgroundsBuild your knowledge and skill-set in value-based selling.
- Be a critical member of the sales team, a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects
- Have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a new team.
- Solution Consultants partner with the broader Sales Team to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Medallia’s Digital and Best Practices Packages.
- RFP’s - Put together compelling and creative RFP responses using robust internal RFP repository systems and templates that demonstrate the value of Medallia
- Find and determine the best response to standard questions related to product capabilities, unique competitive capabilities, security and technology, Best Practices, customer examples, service delivery model, etc…Create and articulate program design requirements mapped to Medallia capabilities and customer-defined business goals
- Product Demonstrations - Master Medallia’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration using Medallia’s software platform
- Scoping - Prepare scope documents, and professional services pricing estimates using internal calculators and documents for Best Practice Platform solutions
- Customer Discovery - Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current CX approach/solutions
- Solution Design - Propose CEM solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of prospect companies using our Best Practice Platform solution framework
- Cross-functional collaboration - Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field of study (e.g. engineering, information technology, information systems)
- Significant experience in a client/customer-facing role with an emphasis on technology
- Significant experience in consulting and demonstrated ability to balance between a service-driven and sales mindset
- Demonstrated business and technical presentation skills (i.e. leading trainings or workshops), as well as strong communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Significant experience working across diverse industries (such as Telco, Retail, Finance, Insurance, Tech, B2B)
- Demonstrated experience drafting/responding to RFPs.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking and show understanding of requirements to execute
- Advanced degree or MBA a strong plus
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrate applications through remote web conferencing software
- Prior experience/background in Customer Experience a plus
- Posting Date: 10th February 2020
- Removal Date: 11th March 2020
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: 80 Cheapside, 5th Floor, EC2V 6EE, London, United Kingdom
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.