Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Solutions Consultants partner with Sales Directors to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Medallia’s thought leadership around Operational CEM (Customer Experience Management).
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with senior decision-makers at leading brands on a mission critical task – helping their companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You will be immersed in cutting-edge technology by building cutting-edge CEM strategies and tackling real business problem, you will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds. In addition, you'll be a critical member of the sales team, a leader, coach, and a trusted advisor for our prospects to ultimately drive improvement for our customers.
- Customer Discovery - Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current CX approach/solutions
- Set A Customer CX Vision - Evolve and shape customers CX strategy beyond their current state through the development of a solution hypothesis, as supported by relevant proof-points from our customer success stories
- RFP’s - Craft RFP responses that demonstrate the value of Medallia
- Product Demonstrations - Master Medallia’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration
- Solution Design - Develop comprehensive CEM solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of prospect companies
- Workshops - Run workshops to shape and refine our proposed solution with senior executive audiences
- Scoping - Design, scope, and estimate the software solution and professional services for prospects and customers
- Cross-functional collaboration - Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in presenting to executives and in managing senior audiences
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 30%+
- Consulting skills (e.g. strategic, technological) and balance between a service-driven and sales mindset
- Deep understanding of diverse industries (including Telco, Retail, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance, B2B)
- Experience with CEM, Enterprise Feedback Management, Customer Insight, cross-channel customer experience, Voice of the Customer, Survey Methodologies and Best Practices, Market Research, Quantitative Analysis, and/or Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Experience contributing to proposals and RFPs
- Previous experience in pre or post-Sales support
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work multiple opportunities and engage with many customers concurrently
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.