Sr. Product Manager, Employee Experience
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Employee Experience suite of applications help our customers gain insight into the experience across the employee lifecycle and what matters most. We believe there is a clear relationship between employee experience and customer experience. Improving employee experiences will have a clear and positive impact on an organization’s performance.
We are looking for a talented and analytical product manager to drive vision, innovation, and execution for Employee Experience suite of applications.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand context and prioritize problems.
- Articulate problems and define product requirements.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time.
- Collaborate with scrum teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Drive the goto market initiatives for the Employee Experience suite of applications.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, services and partners to increase market share and customer adoption.
- 3+ years of product management experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Proven track record of translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with development teams on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any analytical field.
- Travel: 15% both domestic and international travel.
- HRM, CRM or related previous experience.
- SaaS product experience.
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies.
- Masters or other postgraduate degree in any analytical field.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.