Sr. Solution Manager, Contact Center Experience (Remote)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is looking for a leader to manage solutions aimed at Contact Center users. You will be in a highly visible, key role, setting the strategic direction and definition of Contact Center Solutions at a world-class enterprise SaaS company. The solution management team is part of the Product organization and is responsible for bringing prebuilt solutions to market that combine software applications, integrations and market leading best practices to jumpstart experience management programs. If you are passionate about driving a product’s strategy, getting to know its customer, building and taking to market solutions that some of the biggest brands will use, this role is for you!
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate market trends, sales data and competitive landscape to develop a point of view on solution priorities. Identify opportunities across Medallia’s product suite and partner ecosystem to deliver value to customers.
- Understand customer pain points and champion the voice of the customer within the rest of the organization to influence strategic direction of the business.
- Articulate business justification for investments, formulate a solution roadmap based on market insights and present to a diverse audience including senior leadership.
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, services, alliances, solution architects and product management to ensure successful ideation, build, go-to-market and customer success.
- Represent Medallia’s products & solutions in sales calls and industry events to ensure comprehensive understanding of the solution positioning.
- 5+ years experience in outbound product management or solution management at an enterprise SaaS company or a Contact Center practitioner with a demonstrated passion for advancing experience management in their field.
- Have demonstrated past experience defining paths to market for new SaaS offerings as well as the successful execution of that go to market strategy.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives as well as 1:1 to customers.
- Undergraduate degree is required; a relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.