Strategy Analytics Consultant
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Medallia Strategy & Analytics Team (MSAT) is a first-of-its-kind experience management (XM) consulting team. Its role is to help our customers realize the value of their investments with Medallia by uncovering data-driven insights and stories to inform their XM and program strategy and maximize its ROI.
MSAT is a global, high performing team. Today, the team is staffed by a cross-discipline team of problem solvers, who are located in San Francisco, Chicago, Virginia, New York, London, and Munich. They have a mix of MBA, PhD, and BS/MS in quantitative/research disciplines. We’ve only just scratched the surface of MSAT’s potential, and our team’s role is critical to the near and long term distinctiveness of Medallia!
As a Senior Consultant on our team, you will work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers and employees. In this role, you will work with our strategic EMEA and APAC customers and help us expand our footprint in these regions.
- Manage consulting projects to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified through their customer feedback data and other signals, including developing data-driven storylines, developing and managing project plans and timelines, and managing customer expectations and communications throughout the project
- Plan and execute appropriate analysis, on both structured and unstructured data, to answer key client business questions, while maintaining project timelines
- Translate results of analyses into easy to understand, actionable insights and develop data-driven business and CX/EX program recommendations
- Serve as a cross-functional partner and enabler for other customer-facing teams on the application of unstructured data analysis workflows and enablement for client programs
- Degree in behavioural/social science, statistics or business with an emphasis in statistics and/or research methods
- 3-6 years of full-time experience in management or strategy consulting, investment banking, marketing analytics or internal strategy roles
- Experience in client-facing settings or experience working internally with C-Suite-level stakeholders to enable their decision-making
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skillsIntellectual curiosity and empathy
- Hands-on experience with regression-based analysis is a MUST
- Knowledge of one or more statistical software packages (e.g. R, Python, STATA, etc.)
- PhD, MBA, or MS in behavioral/social science, statistics or business or equivalent advanced quantitative/behavioral degree
- CX/EX experience
- Ideally experience working with customers within the APAC region
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.