Support & Education Services, Operations Analyst (Remote)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Summary of position:
This is a position that will split its time directly supporting the Medallia app for Salesforce & working on internal Salesforce implementation projects. You will be involved in all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement as well as AppExchange products. The successful candidate will have experience working with Salesforce platforms, AppExchange products, and the ability to solve complex software problems. The majority of your time will be spent working closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy customized business solutions across multiple systems. The other portion of your time will be spent handling inbound support tickets related to Medallia’s app on the Salesforce app exchange.
- Provide direct support to users of the Medallia Application on the Salesforce App
- Exchange Participate in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Serve as a system administrator for Professional Services org in Service Cloud, and other products as necessary
- Help develop and configure new case handling processes in Service Cloud
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Help manage data feeds and other integrationsHelp with the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requestsCommunicate with project managers, other administrators, and developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) and system architecture documentation.
- Solid understanding and detailed experience with Salesforce.comProficiency working with Process Builders, Flows, Validation Rules, Formula Fields
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels in English.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- +2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator specifically working on Service Cloud.
- Working knowledge of GovCloud practices and limitations Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder...)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.