Support Operations Analyst (User Onboarding)
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia’s Technical Support Team is seeking to hire a Support Operations Analyst dedicated to the success of onboarding new customers within our Trials and Quickstart programs. Specific responsibilities include utilizing Intercom.io to configure guided onboardings and trial conversion methodologies, building documentation and enablement materials for the support and delivery teams, and gathering information and specifications related to trials conversion techniques and processes, etc. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes through direct systems implementation, and through working closely with business leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
- Act as a system administrator for managing our Intercom.io deployments
- Manage all basic administrative functions within Intercom.io including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, guided onboardings, outbound communications, configuration, and other routine tasks
- Develop and configure new guided tours and workflows in Intercom.io & Salesforce
- Regularly audit and prepare system for upgrades
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
- Handle the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Document development requirements in collaboration with members of the user community
- Work with senior team members to carry out the design and development of customer onboarding programs
- Utilize Intercom.io software to design, implement, and setup onboarding and enablement programs
- Identify improvements to our Support tools and processes
- Work with internal teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Participate in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with internal teams
- A strong interest in technology
- Lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
- Experience working in teams to collaboratively solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project management skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- 1+ years of experience as a Program Analyst, Management Analyst, or in a similar role
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Experience configuring product tours and campaigns in Intercom.io
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience using data and metrics to measure and report on project success
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce Service Console and Salesforce Communities
- Familiar with marketing tools such as using Intercom.io or other digital based communication software
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.