Talent Acquisition Coordination Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
At Medallia we are experts in experience, and we are looking for a leader to take on this newly created role focusing on Candidate Experience. Reporting to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition Operations, the Talent Acquisition Coordination Manager will focus on improving candidate experience throughout the recruiting process and acting as the voice of the candidate.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of a new frontier and develop a global standard for candidate experience. This leader will continuously improve processes and think big to affect the ways we can more efficiently recruit at scale. As the hands-on Talent Acquisition Coordination Manager, you will be responsible for managing our team of coordinators and full-cycle project management--from conception/design of candidate experience initiatives through to implementation, measurement, and improvement. The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience managing recruiting initiatives and enjoys working alongside top recruiting professionals in a dynamic team environment.
- Manage our amazing team of Talent Acquisition Coordinators to build a consistent and delightful candidate experience.
- Manage the coordination of our interview process and scheduling.
- Develop, gather and compile global perspectives on the design and implementation of short and long-term candidate experience transformation strategies.
- Regularly engage with candidate feedback data together with stakeholders via operational business review meetings to evaluate satisfaction, efficiency, needs, and strategic direction.
- Keeps current with emerging technology and business trends and relates that knowledge to the continual improvement of the candidate experience strategy and approach.
- Facilitates the coordination team's ability to address support quality problems including root cause analysis and designing/implementing corrective action plans.
- Maintain ongoing operations, track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve recruiting operations and efficiencies.
- Partner with our People Ops team to inform in-depth analysis of candidate experience and feedback data on each stage of the recruiting process; use of this data to optimize recruiting processes solving for the experience.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition and People Ops team to evaluate and improve candidate-facing communications and experience.
- Continued development of candidate experience performance mechanisms, such as standard SLAs, process documentation, pre-interview communication and logistics, on-site experience, post-offer, and onboarding handoff to our People Ops Team.
- Innovate upon established feedback loop with central candidate experience and recruiting systems teams to share best practices with Medallia as a whole.
- Execute initiatives related to improving the candidate experience - define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program roll-out and ongoing support.
- 2+ years' in a people management role, preferably in a global environment, or 5+ years' experience working within a talent acquisition function.
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Experience with interview scheduling techniques and tools.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgement.
- Solutions oriented, strong bias for action and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Experience leading and influencing teams to deliver results on large scale, complex projects.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-growth and a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or international expansion.
- Passion for developing, coaching and leading people.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.