Talent Acquisition Diversity Program Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking (2) Talent Acquisition Diversity Program Managers to help drive delivery against our headcount goals. These individuals will work with key stakeholders within the business units they support, as well as the Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) practice and across People and Culture (PnC) to craft and execute a strategy to meet our headcount goals while prioritizing diversity. As PM, this individual will track, manage, and drive execution against the strategy for their business units.
These positions are flexible with respect to location, and will report into Medallia’s Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition team is situated within Medallia’s People and Culture organization.
- Drive delivery to headcount and diversity goals for your business unit
- Partner with the DIB team to craft a strategy based on the business units’ goals and forecast, total addressable talent market, and existing partnerships within Medallia
- Track progress against goals, keep stakeholders informed, and flag challenges as they arise
- Summarize outcomes and impact from key initiatives and propose ideas to improve
- Leverage data to present and update key stakeholders about progress against goals
- Form relationships with champions and key stakeholders across regions, designing localized programs that connect to our broader goals.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in recruiting and inclusive hiring best practices
- Deep knowledge of diversity and inclusion nurturing & attraction strategies
- Knowledge of applicable hiring process compliance practices, rules, laws and regulations (OFCCP, Rooney Rule, EEO/AAP)
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to drive outcomes and influence stakeholders
- Global/International diversity and inclusion hiring experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Solutions oriented; Creative problem solving skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.