Technical Analyst, Professional Services
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Technical Analyst in Professional Services you will be assigned to multiple projects and accounts depending on our needs and your interests and expertise. The assignments vary from designing and implementing our software for new customers to enhancing and managing live customer accounts. You will be expected to over time become an expert at configuring the Medallia platform, learn technical delivery methodologies and build knowledge of the surrounding IT landscape. Your main role on a project will be to work with Senior Analysts and Managers in delivering specific outputs.
● Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
● Participate in the implementation design, setup, and quality assurance processes
● Utilize Medallia software knowledge to configure feedback questionnaires, reports and integrations with other systems
● Develop a thorough understanding of the suite of Medallia products
● Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Medallia system capabilities
● Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
● Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
● Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver only error-free work
● Lightning-fast learner and thorough problem-solver, especially with technical challenges
● Experience working in teams to collaboratively solve technical problems
● Relentlessly customer-oriented with an innate understanding of the tenets of good client service
● Strong analytical skills especially in data manipulation and gathering insights (e.g. Excel, R, Stata, SPSS)
● Bachelor's degree in an analytical subject, (e.g. Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics etc.) or a strong interest in technology demonstrated elsewhere (e.g. website development, programming courses etc.)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.