Technical Program Manager
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv, here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia Infrastructure Engineering is looking for an exemplary Technical Program Manager who designs, drives, launches and owns delivery of Medallia’s Infrastructure enhancements. The qualified candidate will own project management as well as integrations with partners and ongoing relationships with Medallia’s growing partner ecosystem.
This role collaborates closely with Medallia’s Technology Business Management, Data Center Team, Procurement, and Engineering to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through design and delivery. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status & risks for the ongoing programs. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate has thrived and succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
- Manage delivery of programs from inception to release.
- Shape business strategy for technical products or services.
- Lead cross functional program management inclusive of negotiation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical partners.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organizations (including executive level).
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies.
- Possess a strong understanding of SaaS products (preferred).
- Strong technical proficiency with bonus points for data center infrastructure build out experience; networking, systems, DB and storage.
- Track record of successfully managing large-scale infrastructure deployments.
- Experienced in planning and managing data center migrations and/or consolidations.
- Problem and conflict solving abilities collaborating and influencing people across organizations and levelsStrong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings)
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.