Technical Senior Analyst, Professional Services Returnship
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Medallia is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Medallia, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
As a Professional Services Senior Analyst you will oversee the technical design and delivery of Experience Management solutions for customers. You will develop and apply your expertise with Medallia’s product offerings to deploy solutions that meet our customers’ business needs. You will collect and document technical requirements and specifications in collaboration with Technical Managers, configure the Medallia platform, and lead Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and launch processes with customers to ensure successful technical outcomes.
- Collect customer requirements and create technical specifications.
- Configure the Medallia platform to meet customer requirements.
- Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth knowledge of Medallia’s platform capabilities.
- Lead QA, client UAT, and launch processes.
- Partner with client teams to resolve technical issues/inquiries.
- Develop strong client relationships through technical delivery excellence.
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Product and Engineering.
Who You Are
- You’re growth-minded with a strong desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- You’re passionate about helping clients; you have empathy for their challenges and an ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- You’re self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- 2-5 years of experience successfully managing and retaining clients while leveraging software.
- Bachelor’s degree, with demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and self-guided learning.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.